Friday 4 July 2008

Wasn't it Good





A song by Tina Arena.
Wicked laugh, wasn’t it good?




Wasn't it good

Wouldn't you know it I've lost my courage.
Isn't it funny, me lost my words.
Not that it really matters, cause I know you know.
And you would have told me yourself if you could.

Remember the first time, we met each other.
you were in your world and i was in mine.
Breaking down the barrier, we broke all rules.
But wasn't it good, wasn't it fine?

While I took for granted, you took your time.
Longing for love oh how we tried.
It's all over now that's understood, but wasn't it good.

So long together, two would be lovers.
Caring for the flowers that just wouldn't grow.
And in all of our tomorrow, we'll have yesterday
And wasn't it good, wasn't it fine.

While I took for granted, you took your time.
Longing for love oh how we tried.
It's all over now that's understood, but wasn't it good
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

old memories