Thursday 21 February 2008

2nd week in Melbourne

My 2nd week in Melbourne. A city I supposed to live in few years ago but was always on the road (or rather on the flight) most of the time.

Melbourne is a beautiful city and was once the most "livable city" in the world.

check out what it has in the city and the surroundings.


Melbourne city at Yarra River






The coastal areas in Victoria are equally breathtaking. This is a snapshot of the 12 Apostles, along the Great Ocean Road.


But, I would probably spend a lot of time exploring the national parks around Melbourne. Something i wanted to do when I was "supposed" to live here 2.5 years ago.







Birdeye view of the Grampien Nationa Park. not too bad, right?

However, what I really need now is to settle in my study and get a temp job asap. having no income but lots of outcomes ain't something I m comfortable with.

Walking my friend's neutered female boxer, Bountie, has been my routine in the afternoon now. Reminds me of my own playful boxer, Dodo, which died few years ago.

this is how Bountie looks like.

She is 8 years old now, about 60 in human age.

but she is still pretty playful and loves a belly rub.

Till later, mate.

No comments: